lightkeeper under the blanket

Friday, April 12

http://bipolarity.blogspot.com has been temporarily removed from the internet.

it will return in an edited form.

a big "fuck you" to a soulless bastard who calls himself "fayez," for being a (for lack of an adult category for what he did) tattletale. he emailed the administrators at my graduate school and informed them of the existence of my diary. censorship is so alive and well.

a big "thank you" to the administrators of my program, who stayed late on a friday afternoon to talk with me about this matter. we had a very nice conversation and i must say i had no idea what the centre's president might be like, but i found out today that he is a genuinely caring and fascinating man. also, much thanks to my friends for coming to my defense on my guestbook. long live internet journaling: honesty, candor, expression, and communication--all in a convenient and time-stamped format.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home