lightkeeper under the blanket

Monday, February 13

kick-ass things about today:

* i have a job interview at 3 pm!
* it's a phone interview so i don't even have to shower or put on real clothes.
* i am listening to TMBG for the first time in.....forever.
* i feel really happy for the first time in a few weeks. i am dancing in my apt. and drinking coffee.
* my boyfriend has, like, 8 different jobs today. god, we need the $$$....
* i JUST got a valentine's day package from my mom! haven't opened it yet. i love her.
* my dad is in brazil today! how unexpected and amazing is that? plus, i know he's safe which is the most important thing.
* i think i am finally going to sell my mattress today! i've had it on craigslist a few times. (see above comment re: money.)

feeling good.

2 Comments:

  • !?

    Your dad is in Brazil? That's cool. Is he going for Carnival?

    Good luck with the mattress and jobs and everything!

    By Blogger Bigtooth, at 10:04 PM  

  • yay! I am glad things are swaying your way in these last few days. keep on dancing.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home