lightkeeper under the blanket

Saturday, October 23

last week i had a surprise phone call from uri and an expected phone call from madame_x. both made my week even that much more awesome. also good: i got a letter from J today.

i often feel bad about my elitism. i have a boyfriend who writes like a high-schooler. and how should i feel when i notice spelling errors, or shitty handwriting? i don't know. the sentiment, however, is never anything but the most noble. he is like a rock. it's amazing to me. i knew i loved him the day he said, "nothing you could tell me would shock me." so i think a lack of education pales beside the simple goodness of his heart. nonetheless, i do want to whip out a red pen from time to time.

speaking of time and red pens, it's time for me to get cracking on papers. NOTE: these papers are not due until december. at kenyon i would actually have waited until december. but here, i feel like getting a fresh clean head start. like preempting the freakiness. just like i started packing for here months before i had to move. i'm done with all that fucking procrastination and accompanying panic. done. i think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home