lightkeeper under the blanket

Friday, March 21

this morning i had my interview for a position as cook at a nursing home. i think i am hired. which is good...i can stop drinking so much water. also, it's a much shorter drive and pays a dollar more an hour than plasmapheresis does.

that bread i made yesterday is gone already. i guess that means it was good. today i am baking (again by machine--too tired for all the kneading) semolina bread.

weeping some more. insomnia some more. maybe i am purging my toxins? could be, could be. all i know is that i am in a really nasty mood and my dad made me cry just by asking me a question. i mean, yeah, it was one of those questions that implies that i am not doing Enough, but i know that's more the way i read it than the way he means it. now i'm too tired to finish a sentence. i would watch some TV but i'll just cry through the whole thing, so i guess it's nap time. i hardly slept last night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home