lightkeeper under the blanket

Saturday, November 27

a fantastic week at home. spent a lot of time with J. talked to random wrong number boy....three times. the family thanksgivings (two, one for each side of the family) went well. J and i had a real date--dinner and the works. it was really really fun. i accidentally wound up in the unofficial high-school reunion night at the local bar. i confronted my fears! i had fun! people who were mean to me in school talked to me and bought me drinks! wow. i feel completely exonerated, for some reason. my parents and i went to see "chicago" on stage and a bat dive-bombed the stage and the performers ran offstage screaming! it was all wonderful.

and now it's nose-to-the-grindstone. but maybe not tonight. tomorrow?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home