lightkeeper under the blanket

Thursday, August 24

mark twain said he could live a month on a good compliment. i think that's true. today i got the raise i had been planning to ask for. i know my boss is tight, and i know i must have had two lovely ladies batting for me to just get it like that. they went out on their own to ask him on my behalf. wow. so after i got the good news, a while later one of them, my supervisor, walked by me and said, "by the way, it's more than deserved." ooh! yay! i kick kitchen ass.

3 Comments:

  • yay! that is awesome! recognition is so great!...yay. Go you.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:00 PM  

  • Good for you! Congratulations! :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:50 PM  

  • ...and take kitchen names. Well done!

    By Blogger Bigtooth, at 7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home